Retail & Shop Insurance
As a shopkeeper you’ll know how important it is to make sure that your business is completely covered, and that means safeguarding against a variety of risks from Buildings and Stock to Public Liability. You’ll also know that finding shop insurance that’s comprehensive and competitive is easier said than done.
We have spent more than 45 years carefully listening to our customers’ needs, and shopkeepers across the country have been telling us the same thing; that when it comes to shop insurance one size doesn’t fit all. In response we have developed a rather neat solution: an ‘off the shelf’ package which can be purchased online and individually ‘tailored’ cover for more complex insurance needs.
Shop insurance premiums start from as little as £200 per year, and we let you choose the level of indemnity required. Benefits of cover typically include:
- Employers’, Public and Products Liability Insurance.
- Buildings Insurance including: outbuildings, walls, gates and fences.
- Contents Insurance including: fixtures & fittings, machines & equipment and decorations.
- Trade Stock, including: goods in trust, work in progress and finished goods.
- Goods in Transit Insurance.
- Money held on premises.
- Business Interruption.
- Personal Injury by assault.
With shop insurance from Quoteline Direct you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your business is covered. And that means that if the worst happens, and you need to make a claim, we are here 24/7 to help keep your business up-and-running.
Quoteline Direct can provide competitive insurance for all types of shop and retail establishment: from cafes and chemists to florists and franchises.