Finding the right insurance is one of the main ingredients of a successful bakery. No matter how conscientious you are at work, things can still go wrong. And when things go wrong in the baking trade you can expect the repair bills to rise and rise. To help protect against unforeseen events, we have teamed-up with some of the country's leading insurance providers to deliver comprehensive cover at a sensible price.
We understand that running a bakery means you're run off your feet, so to save you time filling in endless quotation forms; we've done the prep work for you. Our Quote & Buy system lets you compare policies from the biggest names in the business and arrange immediate cover online. If you would rather discuss policy details with an experienced commercial consultant call 0161 874 7979.
Cover varies depending on the individual needs of your bakery, but common elements include:
- Buildings Insurance: Bricks and mortar are likely to be your biggest business asset so it makes sense to ensure that your bakery is completely covered.
- Public & Product Liability: A basic ingredient in the baking trade and covers everything from a customer slipping in your shop to an outbreak of food poisoning.
- Employer's Liability: Bakeries are high risk working environments where accidents can and do happen. Cover provides protection for your staff and your business if someone is injured or falls ill at work.
- Equipment Insurance: Modern baking methods demand a lot of expensive equipment, and without it your business will soon grind to a halt. Cover provides round the clock protection against breakdown, damage or theft.
- Van Insurance: From picking up ingredients to delivering freshly baked goods, it's essential that your business stays on the road. We guarantee to beat your current Van Insurance renewal premium by at least 10%, and possibly a great deal more (click for more details). We can also arrange competitive Goods in Transit Insurance to make sure that all stock in your van is covered from theft and accidental damage.
- Business Interruption: If your bakery is forced to close you still have to pay the bills. Cover provides replacement income to help get your business back on its feet following another insurance claim, such as fire damage.
We can provide competitive quotes for all types of bakers, cake shops and cafes. Whether you run a local artisanal bakery or wholesale bakery, we are confident that we can help you find the right cover at the right price.
So why not use your loaf with a free no-obligation quote? We think you'll be surprised at how much dough you could save. Simply visit our Quote & Buy system or call 0161 874 7979 to speak with a member of our commercial insurance team.