Life Insurance provides financial peace of mind for you and your loved ones should the worst happen, and while you can’t predict the future; you can make sure that you are financially prepared. Quoteline Direct have teamed-up with leading insurer Zurich to provide life insurance that’s both competitive and convenient.
Do you have any dependants who rely on your income? If the answer is yes, then life insurance can prove invaluable in helping to look after their financial needs when you are no longer around. Arranging cover couldn’t be easier and with the help of our Life Insurance Quote Builder you can get a quote in less than ten minutes and arrange online cover from just £5 a month.
Working with Zurich means you’re getting a product you can really trust and in 2016 an impressive 98% of death claims paid out. You’ll also have round-the-clock access to a professional independent advice line, which can prove invaluable in times of need.
We have a wide range of policies which can be tailored to fit your individual needs, including:
- Level Term Life Insurance Pays a fixed sum of money if the policyholder dies during the term of the plan.
Decreasing Term Life Insurance Pays a sum which decreases over the life of the policy and is typically used to payback a mortgage or loan.
Whole Life Insurance Cover spans the policyholder’s life and pays a fixed sum when a successful claim is made.
- Single & Joint Life Insurance Single life cover only covers one policyholder, whereas joint life cover provides cover for two people. This can be beneficial if you both depend on each other’s income to pay your bills, mortgage and general living costs. Joint policies normally pay out when the first person dies, but you can choose to pay out when the second person dies if you take out whole of life cover.
- Terminal Illness Cover All our policies pay a lump sum during the term of the plan if the policyholder is diagnosed with a terminal illness with a life expectancy of up to 12 months; providing financial peace of mind at a very difficult time.
- Critical Illness Insurance Provides a lump sum if the policyholder is diagnosed with a critical illness such as cancer, heart disease or stroke (subject to policy terms) and can be purchased as a standalone product or added to a life insurance policy.
- Pre-Existing Medical Conditions in the majority of cases, it is possible to take out cover with Zurich. 92% of those who applied with medical conditions in 2016 were offered life insurance terms by Zurich, with 72% of those receiving standard underwriting terms.
For a competitive quote, or to arrange cover online, visit our Life Insurance Quote Builder.
If you have previously taken out life insurance through Mottram Financial Services Ltd, please call 0161 710 3050 to discuss your existing policy.