Winter Sports Insurance
Winter sports are great fun, but unfortunately accidents do happen. And if you consider that one in five winter sports enthusiasts makes a claim on their insurance; it pays to make sure you’ve got the right policy.
To provide you with the most flexible cover we offer Winter Sports as an affordable add-on to all our Single Trip and Annual Multi Trip policies. So whether you’re taking to the nursery slopes for the first time, or heading straight for the black runs, Quoteline Direct could arrange comprehensive cover which won’t break the bank. Typical benefits could include:
- Medical emergency and repatriation up to £10 million depending on the level of cover you choose.
- While some companies charge a premium for off-piste insurance; it’s automatically included in our Winter Sports Cover as long as you are accompanied by a qualified instructor.
- Besides skiing and snowboarding, you’ll also be insured for a variety of other winter sports including: snowmobiling, ice skating, cross country (guided), sledging and tobogganing.
- Loss or damage to your own winter sports equipment (up to £1,250), plus provision for hired equipment.
- Take the worry out of watching the weather forecast; knowing that you’ll be compensated if the slopes are closed due to adverse weather or avalanche.
- Refund for ski pass, ski hire and lessons if your holiday is cut-short (up to £500).
- Cover provides for piste rescue, personal liability and any costs involved in repatriation. You’ll also have access to our 24-hour emergency medical telephone helpline.
Winter sports insurance should be an integral part of your winter holiday planning. For an instant online quote, or to arrange cover, click here or call 0161 874 7745 to speak with a travel insurance specialist.