Senior Citizens Travel Insurance
If you are a senior citizen you’ll know just how difficult it can be finding comprehensive travel insurance at a competitive price. Rather than offering separate policies for seniors Quoteline Direct automatically provides cover for anyone aged up to 85 on Single Trip Insurance and 75 on all Annual Multi Trip policies.
And by allowing you to choose from either Bronze, Silver or Gold cover you can find a competitive policy that’s tailored to your individual needs. Benefits of cover include:
- Flexible single trip cover for anyone aged up to 85.
- Medical emergency cover of up to £10 million, plus generous provision for personal liability and loss or damage to belongings.
- Access to our medical emergency helpline 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Competitive cover even if you have a pre-existing medical condition; just fill-in our simple online self declaration form.
- Automatic cover for a wide range of adventure activities.
- Select from a choice of additional benefits, including: business, winter sports and golf cover.
Seniors looking for Single Trip Insurance will have to go a long way to beat our prices, and we think you’ll be surprised at how much you could save. For a quick quote, or to arrange online cover click here or call 0161 874 7745 to speak with an insurance specialist.
If you regularly travel abroad in order to escape the worst of the British weather you may find Annual Multi Trip Insurance a more cost effective option and you can choose from a maximum individual trip length of 31, 45, 61 or 93 days. To find out more about levels of cover and policy details visit our Annual Multi Trip Insurance page.