As a tradesman you’ll appreciate that your tools are a big part of your livelihood. They’re often an expensive investment to start with, and without them your business will slowly grind to a halt. Yet for thieves there’s nothing quite as tempting as a as a building site, or the back of a van, packed with tools and equipment. If you think it won’t happen to you; you’d be wise to think again.
Insurance companies know all about the risk and generally aren’t interested or charge sky-high premiums. But it’s not all doom and gloom, we’ve teamed up with one of the largest insurers in the UK to provide comprehensive tools insurance cover at an affordable price. Benefits of cover typically include:
- 24 hour theft-cover for all tools, equipment and materials (including power tools).
- Cover includes damage to tools equipment and materials while in transit.
- There’s no need for your van to be fitted with an alarm or immobiliser.
- We can arrange insurance for tools valued from £500 upwards.
- There’s no single item claim limit and a genuinely low excess of just £100.
- Policyholders who haven’t claimed can enjoy a claim free discount.
Quoteline Direct has been providing insurance for tradesman and small businesses for more than 45 years. So whether you are a self-employed plumber, or manage a construction company, we have got you covered.
Alternatively if you’re just looking to cover your tools and equipment when in your van; we’ve got access to some great deals. Visit our Goods in Transit Insurance page to find out more or arrange instant online cover.
With Tools insurance from Quoteline Direct you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing all your tools, materials and equipment are covered around the clock. And that means that if the worst happens, and you need to make a claim, help is a call or a click away.