Finding competitive insurance for properties with a history of subsidence can be a real headache. Standard household insurers tend to either refuse cover or charge prohibitively high premiums, while endlessly ringing around specialist underwriters can be both time consuming and frustrating.
However, it’s not all doom and gloom. Quoteline Direct has more than 45 years’ experience as an independent insurance broker, and there isn’t much that we don’t know about subsidence. We have a dedicated team of ‘non standard’ home insurance consultants, who know exactly how and where to find the right subsidence insurance at the right price.
Subsidence can get complicated and we’ve found that the way to get the best deals is by carefully tailoring cover to fit your individual needs. Once we have an understanding of how your property has been affected by subsidence (past or present) we can then begin to negotiate with our panel of specialist subsidence underwriters to get you our best price.
As well as doing all the hard work for you, we can get it done quickly. We’ll get back to you with a competitive quote within 24 hours (usually sooner) which is great news for prospective homebuyers. Because each quote is bespoke policy details naturally vary, but common benefits include:
- Help & information from experienced professionals.
- Cover for properties suffering from subsidence, landslip and heave.
- Each policy is tailored to your individual circumstances.
- Choose stand-alone Buildings cover or combined Buildings & Contents.
- Get the cheapest quote from our specialist panel in less than 24 hours.
- Spread payments with monthly Direct Debit (written details on request).
For a competitive subsidence quote call our dedicated team on Tel: 0161 874 4171 or fill-in our online contact form and we will get back to you. You can find out more about the causes and treatment of subsidence by reading ‘That Sinking Feeling: a Quoteline Direct Guide to Subsidence’.