Listed Building Insurance
If you own a listed building you’ll know just how difficult it can be finding comprehensive home insurance which doesn’t break the bank; yet it’s a struggle that’s faced by 400,000 homeowners in the UK every year. The good news is that with expert help from our specialist home insurance team we are confident that we can help you find the right level of cover at the right price.
Because rebuild costs for listed buildings tend be higher than for standard properties; insurance premiums also tend to be higher. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t get a great deal. Homeowners are often surprised to discover that the majority of ‘standard’ insurers are happy to provide cover for Grade II listed buildings. And that means you could get a competitive online quote from our panel of providers and insure your unique property for an everyday price.
If you own a property that’s been deemed of greater architectural merit or historical significance than Grade II our experienced consultants can help tailor a policy to fit your individual needs. To find out more call a member of our team on Tel: 0161 874 8032 we think you’ll be pleasantly surprised at just how much you could save.
Benefits of cover vary from policy to policy, but typically include:
- Cover for all Grades of listed building in England Wales and Scotland
- Cover for all types of listed building and all methods of construction
- Cover for listed buildings with additional risk such as subsidence or flood risk
- Cover for second homes and let properties
- Cover includes automatic provision for outbuildings and gardens
- Cover includes provision for alternative accommodation if your home is uninhabitable
- Spread premium payments with the help of a monthly Direct Debit
- Generous no-claims discounts for claim-free homeowners
With over 45 years’ experience there isn’t much that we don’t know about listed buildings insurance, and because we are a specialist broker we have access to some great products that you won’t find anywhere else on the web. So whether you own a cottage in the Cotswolds or a Regency townhouse; Quoteline Direct has got you covered.