Whether you’re renting out a property for the first time or are an experienced landlord with an impressive portfolio, finding affordable landlord insurance is a must. This will give you peace of mind offering a financial safety net if anything should happen. The question is, how can you be sure you’re getting the best landlord insurance quotes in such a competitive market?
At Quoteline Direct, we know that cost matters. That’s why for the best part of 50 years we’ve been providing high-quality cover at low prices. So, if you’re looking for a great deal that will protect your property without breaking the bank, please get in touch today.
What Is Landlord Insurance?
Becoming a landlord is a great way to earn extra money and make use of a property that might be empty – but it’s important to know the facts. Most standard home insurance policies do not provide enough cover when it comes to renting to tenants which is why landlord’s insurance is essential.
With Quoteline Direct, landlord’s insurance can be tailored to suit your needs and typically includes buildings insurance, contents insurance or a combined policy. What you choose will likely depend on whether your property is furnished or unfurnished. It’s also worth noting that if you have a buy-to-let mortgage, most lenders will require you to have building insurance at the very minimum.
As buying a property – or several properties – to let is a huge investment, insurance is a top priority. Getting the right insurance is important as if your cover is not extensive enough, you may have difficulties making a claim down the line. That’s where we can help.
Why Landlord Insurance with Quoteline Direct?
Quoteline Direct can cover all types of property – from terraced and semi-detached homes and flats to thatched cottages, holiday homes and commercial properties. We know that while a spacious two-bedroom flat in the heart of a city may attract busy professionals, a six-bedroom townhouse close to a university could be more suitable for students looking to rent individual rooms. That’s why we offer cover to suit all different properties and tenants whether they’re students, professionals, claiming government housing benefits (DSS) or asylum seekers.
Other benefits of landlord insurance with Quoteline Direct include:
- At least 10% cheaper guaranteed – if our quote isn’t at least 10% cheaper than your renewal call us and we’ll guarantee to make it 10% cheaper.
- Flexible policies including buildings insurance, contents insurance or a combination of both – you decide what you need and what’s most suitable for your situation.
- Access to a wide range of specialist policies.
- Several of our insurers award sizeable discounts for claim free years; great news for first-time landlords.
- There’s no time-consuming paperwork to fill in, which means that instant cover can be arranged without long waiting times – ideal if you’ve tenants waiting to move in.
- Choose from a variety of payment schemes, including Direct Debit (details available on request).
- The flexibility to provide cover for all different tenants including professionals, students and DSS tenants as well as properties let direct to universities and companies.
- £2,000,000 property owner’s liability cover provided on all buildings policies.
- Cover for loss of rent and alternative accommodation following an insured buildings claim.
- Malicious damage by tenants cover available.
- We can provide £5,000 free landlord contents cover on most policies.
- Flexibility during periods of in-occupancy in between tenants or if circumstances change.