Landlord Insurance from Quoteline Direct
In business it’s important to protect your investments; and as a landlord this means making sure that your buy to let property is insured. However, with so many policies to choose from; how can you be sure that you are getting the right cover at the right price?
With more than 45 years’ industry experience Quoteline Direct is able to negotiate with some of the country’s leading insurers to offer highly competitive insurance packages. So whether you’re on the first rung of the buy to let ladder, or have an established property portfolio, we can tailor a policy to fit your individual needs.
In fact, we are so confident in our service that we guarantee a 10% saving on your current home insurance renewal subject to normal underwriting criteria with similar cover based on a quote with the same details*.
You’ll be able to choose your cover options when you get your quote but benefits of cover typically include:
- At least 10% cheaper guaranteed – if our quote isn’t at least 10% cheaper than your renewal call us and we’ll guarantee to make it 10% cheaper.
- You decide exactly what type of policy you need; whether it’s buildings insurance, contents insurance or a combined policy.
- Access to a wide range of specialist policies.
- A number of our insurers award sizeable discounts for claim free years; great news for first-time landlords.
- There’s no paperwork to fill in; which means that we can arrange instant cover.
- Choose from a variety of payment schemes, including Direct Debit (details available on request).
- We can cater for properties let to all sorts of tenants e.g. professionals, students, DSS tenants. Also properties let direct to universities and companies.
- £2,000,000 property owner’s liability cover provided on all buildings policies.
- Cover for loss of rent and alternative accommodation following an insured buildings claim.
- Malicious damage by tenants cover available.
- We can provide £5,000 free landlord contents cover on most policies.
- Flexibility during periods of unoccupancy in between tenants or if circumstances changed.
Other optional extras are also available which can take the worry out of being a Landlord, make sure you ask for full details with your quote!
- 24/7, 365 day Home Emergency Assistance covering problems such as failures to the Electrical system, heating or hot water supply, plumbing and drainage problems, security and glazing, pest contamination.
- Landlord’s Legal Expenses providing up to £100,000 cover for incidents such as Tenant eviction proceedings, property disputes, defence against criminal prosecutions.
- Rent guarantee can also be added to the Legal Expenses policy providing cover for rent arrears where you are evicting the Tenant.