Home Insurance with a Criminal Record
If you are a homeowner with a criminal conviction you’ll know just how difficult it is to find sensibly priced insurance. The majority of insurers flatly refuse to offer cover to anyone with a criminal conviction, and with fewer providers to choose from you can expect higher premiums.
However, at Quoteline Direct we like to do things differently. As a leading broker we have built-up enough muscle to negotiate some great deals with a number of specialist providers. And because we know the marketplace inside-out we are in the right position to find you the right deal.
By taking a few minutes to find out about your circumstances, we can tailor a policy to fit your individual needs, and could help to cut the cost of your home insurance cover. Our panel of specialist underwriters calculate premiums according to actual risk, and many customers are surprised to find that their unspent convictions have very little impact on their insurance.
Benefits of cover include:
- Get a competitive quote in minutes and arrange instant cover
- All quotes are individually tailored and confidentiality guaranteed
- Get stand-alone buildings and contents insurance or a combined policy
- Cover available to all ex-offenders, even if you have been turned down by other insurers
- Cover available for all types of property, including second homes, non-standard construction and let properties
- Spread payments with monthly Direct Debit (details on request)
At Quoteline Direct we believe that you shouldn’t have to keep paying for your past. So if you are one of the 9 million people in the UK who has an unspent criminal record, and are fed-up with paying sky-high home insurance premiums, get in touch today. To find out more Tel: 0161 874 4171 or fill-in our online contact form and we will get back to you shortly.