Home Emergency Cover
Home emergency cover from Quoteline Direct means that you are always prepared for the unexpected; no matter what life decides to throw at you. Designed to compliment your existing home insurance policy, home emergency cover safeguards against common household disasters. So, if your boiler breaks down in the middle of winter, you loose your front door keys or you have a blocked drain; you know that you’re in safe hands.
One call to our emergency helpline and we will send a qualified tradesman to fix the problem, there’s no excess to pay and any number of claims won’t affect your home insurance policy. Home emergency cover costs just £49.85 a year and you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Home emergency cover protects against the most common household problems, from leaky radiators and blocked toilets to broken windows and faulty fuse boxes.
- 24 hour access to our telephone helpline, 365 days a year.
- We take care of all paperwork and invoices; you don’t have to pay a penny.
- We have a trusted network of thousands of qualified contractors, ranging from glaziers and locksmiths to plumbers and electricians.
- There’s no excess to pay and claims won’t affect your home insurance policy.
- Overnight accommodation costing up to £250 if your home is uninhabitable.
- Immediate assistance in the event of a domestic emergency.
Home Emergency Cover is only available to customers who have home insurance with Quoteline Direct. But don’t worry if you haven’t; you can cancel your existing policy at any time (you’ll get some premium back providing you haven’t made a claim) and we guarantee to be at least 10% cheaper than your existing policy with similar cover based on the same details.
This product is also available for Landlords who rent out their property with the same great cover for just £49.85 a year.