Alternatively, we may be able to answer your question right away. Please see below for the most commonly asked questions.
Most departments can be contacted between 9am and 7pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 4pm Saturdays.
Any correspondence you receive will have a department number to call. However, our customer service team can help with general enquiries and can be reached on 0161 874 8011.
You can log in to your My Policies account here.
The following actions can be taken in your account:
- Renew your policy or check renewal date
- View policy documents
- Upload validation documents
- Request no claims bonus
- Speak to us using our live chat service
If you would prefer to write to us, our address is as follows:
Contacting Quoteline Direct
If you wish to contact Quoteline Direct, details of our postal address and telephone numbers are available in the tabs, along with access to your My Policies account.
Existing Customers : How to contact Quoteline Direct
How do I renew my policy
If you have received your renewal reminder letter, and wish to renew online, you can do so here.
Alternatively, you can also phone us to discuss your renewal.
How long does it take for my vehicle to appear as insured in the DVLA database?
If you have purchased a policy from Quoteline Direct, your insurer will inform the DVLA that your vehicle is insured. This can take up to 7 days. You can check if your vehicle is listed as insured in the DVLA database by visiting the following web site: www.askmid.com
My Policies from Quoteline Direct is a quick and convenient way to check what policies you have with us. To get started, log in here.
Opening password protected PDF documents
If you have received any documents from us via email, they may be attached as a password-protected PDF document.
To open the document, please enter the password as described in the email.
Requesting copies of your documents
You can request copies of your documents by calling our customer service team on 0161 874 8011.
Uploading documents to the My Policies customer portal
You can upload documents via the My Policies customer portal and a member of the customer service team will process them appropriately.
Updating your contact information
If you have changed any contact information such as your telephone number or email address, please contact our customer service team on 0161 874 8011 to make us aware.
Where are my documents?
We aim to send your insurance documents to you as soon as possible, normally within 3 working days. If you have selected to receive your documents by post rather than email it will take a few extra days.
If you have not received your documents and are concerned please contact us on 0161 874 8011. If you have asked for documents by email please check your spam folder before contacting us.
What documents are acceptable as proof of address?
We will accept the following types of documents:
- Driving Licence (a photocard or paper licence are both acceptable providing they display your address). We may also need you to download a driving licence summary or provide us with a check code but the documents you have received from us will confirm if this is the case.
- Notification letter from the Benefits agency, or another Government agency, confirming the right to benefits pension (issued within the last 3 months).
- HMRC Tax Notification letter / Assessment letter or Statement of Account.
- Letter confirming residency from a Nursing Home / Care Home.
- Local Authority Tax Bill (issued within 3 months or valid for current year).
- Statement or letter from Bank / Building Society / Credit Card / Mortgage / Life Insurance / Investment indicating that a relationship exists (issued within the last 3 months).
- Utility Bill including mobile phone (issued within the last 3 months).
- Solicitor’s letter confirming recent house / land purchase (issued within the last 3 months).
- Local Authority / Housing Association / Public Letting Agency tenancy agreement / Tenancy Agreement or letter.
- TV licence (valid for the current year).
- Vehicle tax renewal document (issued within the last 3 months).
- Court appointment instruction (e.g. Probate or Court registered Power of Attorney).
If you have any questions about sending your documents to Quoteline Direct then please call 0161 874 8011 and select the option for Customer Services.