Public Liability Insurance
Public liability insurance is an affordable way to protect your business against a variety of day-to-day risks. Whether you run a small business, or you are self-employed, the chances are that you’ll be in daily contact with the public. And because you owe a duty of care to the public, if something goes wrong; you could be held financially responsible.
Public liability insurance is designed to cover the cost of claims made against you resulting from damage or injury to a third party. Policies safeguard against a diversity of risks, from: someone slipping on a newly mopped floor to a cup of coffee spilt over a client’s laptop. Public liability insurance isn’t a legal requirement, but with the proliferation of ‘no win no fee’ claims companies; it’s widely accepted as a ‘business basic’. And what’s more the majority of contractors now require all their suppliers to have adequate cover.
Public liability insurance policies details vary depending on your individual business’ needs, but common benefits include:
- Get competitive cover from our carefully chosen panel of providers
- Premiums start from as little as £60 per annum and cover can usually be arranged the same day
- Product liability insurance is included as standard on most policies
- Enjoy significant ‘no claims discounts’ with a number of our insurers
- Choose cover as a stand-alone product or as part of a comprehensive policy
- Spread payments with the help of a monthly Direct Debit (details available on request)
- Get a quick online quote any time of the day, or a bespoke quote from our dedicated team of consultants
- Enjoy the peace of mind that you’re working with a UK broker with more than 45 years’ experience
Public liability insurance from Quoteline Direct won’t stop accidents from happening, but it will make sure that you’re financially protected from the consequences. To find out more, or for a tailored quote from our experienced consultants, Tel: 0161 874 7979