What is Chauffeur Insurance?
Chauffeur Insurance is different to the insurance required as a taxi driver. As a chauffeur you will either work for one specific client or have a vehicle for hire through a specific business. Most chauffeur businesses hire out both the vehicle and driver, although in recent times just the driver has been provided as part of the service.
Providing a top-class service should be paramount – you can only do this if backed by quality insurance.
As the vehicle is likely to be a very different style and specification to taxis, the insurance required for chauffeurs is different too. The vehicles tend to be more powerful, more luxurious and more desirable. As such, the insurance premiums can be higher and different levels of cover are required.
A quick call to 0151 480 6000 will put you in-touch with an experienced consultant who can arrange a competitive quote in a matter of minutes. As one of the country’s leading brokers we have been able to negotiate some great rates from our hand-picked panel of specialist chauffeur insurance providers. We can arrange immediate cover over the phone and provide immediate online documentation.
Why Quoteline Direct for Chauffeur Insurance?
As one of the UK’s leading insurance providers for chauffeurs, we have almost 50 years’ experience of understanding what’s required for chauffeurs to operate legally and safely.
One size fits all just won’t cut it and we understand that you’ll require liability insurances too. The vehicles are likely to be executive, performance and prestige. There are also varying levels of cover you’ll likely be looking for:
- In the event of a requirement for the vehicle to be replaced – a similar class to be provided, rather than the run of the mill courtesy cars so you can continue to operate.
- 24-hour claims – knowing that you’re unlikely to solely operate inside of normal working hours, it makes sense to be able to report a claim the moment it happens
- Personal use as well as private hire – if you’re using your vehicle for personal use, you’ll need to include that on your insurance policy
Reducing the cost of Chauffeur Insurance
Paying in one go will always result in the cheapest premium available, but you may prefer the option of paying in instalments for your insurance – either way, Quoteline Direct offer flexibility with your repayments.
Looking for a tailored insurance policy will also help keep premiums down, not all chauffeurs operate the same, so our providers will give you an insurance policy bespoke to your requirements.
Further reasons to choose Quoteline Direct
- Quotes for all types of professional chauffeur work from celebrities to weddings
- Quotes for most types of vehicle including classic, executive and luxury marques
- Overseas cover
- Quotes for all types of chauffeur irrespective of age or driving history
- Public Liability, Employers’ Liability and Legal Expenses Insurance are available
- Quotes for all levels of cover (from Third Party to Fully Comprehensive) in all postcodes
- Discounts for new chauffeurs who have earned ‘no claims’ on their car insurance
- Quotes for self-employed chauffeurs and fleet operators
Here at Quoteline Direct, our team of experts can help tailor a quote for your insurance requirements that best suits your needs. We offer policies from the most basic third party to more comprehensive packages including legal expenses cover and breakdown assistance.
Quoteline Direct has access to competitive car insurance for all types of executive car and chauffeur, irrespective of your motoring history. It’s our personal touch that helps us find the best chauffeur insurance deals for you.