What is Driving Instructor Insurance?
Driving Instructor Insurance is legally required if you provide teaching or instruction as part of your livelihood to those who haven’t passed their practical driving test.
Accidents can and do happen at all levels of driving, so to safeguard your livelihood and provide you with the peace of mind that you’re covered should the worst occur, speak to our insurance team for your Driving Instructor Insurance quote today.
We understand that not all insurance policies should be the same. Our driving instructor insurance policies are tailored to the individual circumstances of the instructors we deal with. We’ve got almost 50 years’ experience providing the very best insurance across all areas of the UK from a large panel of insurers.
Do I need Driving Instructor insurance?
If you make a living by teaching others to drive, then you need this specialist cover. If you’re teaching as an ‘experienced’ driver in another vehicle to a friend or family member, you don’t operate a business and as such it would be better for the learner to consider learner driver insurance for their vehicle.
Driving instructors will also need to have liability insurances to protect themselves, the public and their drivers.
Why Quoteline Direct for Driving Instructor Insurance?
At Quoteline Direct, we understand what it takes to be a good driving instructor – however, learners will always be a high risk for any panel of insurers. The same is true of driving instructors, as there’s always the possibility of an accident; we understand this which is why you can be covered for everything from minor bumps and scrapes to legal expenses with our policies.
- Tailored Cover – driving instructors operate different hours and in different areas – everybody is different, from part-time to full-time tutors.
- Personal use – driving instructors will often use their vehicle for personal use as well as professionally. Understanding this and transferring over no-claims is a consideration we can make.
- ADI and PDI – we provide competitive quotes for Approved Driving Instructors as well as Potential Driving Instructors.
- Interest Free Finance – Spread your payments while managing the cashflow of your business, ensuring that you have your number one priority covered without the financial headache
- “Any Driver” Insurance – This includes pupils, driving examiners and friends and family.
- Protected Bonuses – Driving Instructors can get some fantastic no claims discounts of up to 65%, with protected No Claims Discount (NCD) available.
As Quoteline are one of the UK’s leading independent insurance brokers, we have a large panel of insurers to provide quotes from, including some policies that aren’t available elsewhere. To operate as a driving instructor legally and safely you’re likely to want other elements in your policy such as legal expenses and 24/7 claims.
Who are Quoteline Direct?
Here at Quoteline Direct, our team of experts can help tailor a quote that best suits your needs. We offer policies from the most basic third party to comprehensive insurance, with packages including legal expenses cover and breakdown assistance.
Quoteline Direct has access to competitive car insurance for all types of car and driving instructor, irrespective of your motoring history. We’re much more than just a comparison site, and it’s our personal touch that helps us find the cheapest driving instructor insurance deals for you. With a quick quote at the click of a button, you’ve got nothing to lose and will be surprised at how much you could save.