It’s difficult to think of a more stressful way to end a journey than stuck on the hard shoulder with a car full of kids and a boot full of suitcases. However, as every motorist knows it’s an all too common sight on British motorways. Breakdown cover provides peace of mind and practical assistance when you most need it, but it’s important that you choose the right cover.
Quoteline Direct has teamed up with ERS – an established breakdown service with a network of over 1,200 breakdown specialists who have been providing a first class service for more than 20 years – to offer comprehensive breakdown insurance for just £59.00 per year. Benefits of cover include:
- Roadside Repairs & Recovery: A mechanic will try to fix your vehicle at the roadside. If they are unable to get you back on the road; you’ll be towed to a nearby garage or a destination of your choice.
- Home Assistance: If your vehicle won’t start a mechanic will visit your home and try to get you motoring.
- European Cover: As well as providing breakdown cover throughout the UK we automatically include a number of European countries* (limited to 30 days for a single trip).
- Speedy Service: Around the clock service with an average response time of approximately 40 minutes.
- Flexible Cover: Extending to cars, vans & pick-ups (3500kgs GVW and under) and motorcycles over 150cc.
- Onward Transport: Financial help with alternative transport to your destination.
- Overnight Accommodation: Financial help paying for a night’s accommodation for you and your passengers.
- Advanced help and assistance: We’ll keep you informed by text message so that you know who is coming to assist and when. If you like, we can even track your exact position by your mobile number when you call for help!
- Punctures, fuel problems, lost keys, we’ll help you in a lot of situations that some others exclude.
For the price of a tank of petrol you can enjoy all of the above benefits, and be confident that when you set out on a journey you are completely covered. You can arrange instant cover online or call 0161 874 7977 to speak with a consultant.
* Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (including the Balearics), Sweden, Switzerland and the Vatican City.