Breakdown cover will get you back on the road as quickly as possible. Everything from roadside repairs and recovery to home assistance is included for ultimate peace of mind.
One price – £59
Why Take Out Breakdown cover With Quoteline Direct?
At Quoteline Direct, we’ve teamed up with ERS – an established breakdown service with a network of 1,200 breakdown specialists and over 20 years of experience – to provide you with comprehensive breakdown insurance for just £59 a year. With almost 50 years of insurance experience, we deliver cover at affordable prices.
|Our Cover||RAC||The AA||Greenflag|
- Roadside Repairs & Recovery: A mechanic will try to fix your vehicle at the roadside for optimum convenience allowing you to continue your journey without hassle. If they are unable to get you back on the road; you’ll be towed to a nearby garage or a destination of your choice.
- Home Assistance: If your vehicle won’t start a mechanic will visit your home and try to get you back on the road as soon as possible.
- Onward Travel: We offer financial help with alternative transport helping you reach your final destination without breaking the bank.
- UK and European Cover: Whether you breakdown in Britain or require assistance abroad, we can help. Our breakdown insurance automatically covers a number of European countries*.
- Overnight Accommodation: We will also help you pay for a night’s accommodation for you and your passengers if you’re stranded and your vehicle isn’t operating.
- Speedy Service: We offer an around-the-clock service with an average response time of approximately 40 minutes.
- Flexible Cover: Extending to cars, vans & pick-ups (3500kgs GVW and under) and motorcycles over 150cc.
- Punctures, Fuel Problems, Lost Keys: At Quoteline Direct, we’ll help you in a lot of situations that some others exclude.
Our comprehensive breakdown insurance cover costs as much as a tank of petrol and comes with a wide range of benefits. You can arrange instant cover online or call 0161 874 7977 to speak with a consultant.
* Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (including the Balearics), Sweden, Switzerland and the Vatican City.