Landlord Insurance from Quoteline Direct
In business it's important to protect your investments; and as a landlord this means making sure that your buy to let property is insured. However, with so many policies to choose from; how can you be sure that you are getting the right cover at the right price?
With more than 40 years' industry experience Quoteline Direct is able to negotiate with the country's leading insurers to offer highly competitive insurance packages. So whether you're on the first rung of the buy to let ladder, or have an established property portfolio, we can tailor a policy to fit your individual needs.
In fact, we are so confident in our service that we guarantee a 10% saving on your current home insurance renewal subject to normal underwriting criteria with similar cover.
Benefits of cover include:
- At least 10% cheaper guaranteed - if our quote isn't at least 10% cheaper than your renewal call us and we'll guarantee to make it 10% cheaper.
- Cover provided for the damage caused by the tracing of leaks.
- You decide exactly what type of policy you need; whether it's buildings insurance, contents insurance or a combined policy.
- Access to a wide range of specialist policies.
- A number of our insurers award sizeable discounts for claim free years; great news for first-time landlords.
- There's no paperwork to fill in; which means that we can arrange instant cover.
- Choose from a variety of payment schemes, including Direct Debit (details available on request).
- We can cater for properties let to all sorts of tenants e.g. professionals, students, DSS tenants. Also properties let direct to universities and companies.
Other optional extras are also available which can take the worry out of being a Landlord, make sure you ask for full details with your quote!
- 24/7, 365 day Home Emergency Assistance covering problems such as failures to the Electrical system, heating or hot water supply, plumbing and drainage problems, security and glazing, pest contamination. All this for just £39.85 a year!
- Landlord's Legal Expenses providing up to £100,000 cover for incidents such as Tenant eviction proceedings, property disputes, defence against criminal prosecutions.
- Rent guarantee can also be added to the Legal Expenses policy providing cover for rent arrears where you are evicting the Tenant.
For an online Landlords buy to let insurance quote click here or call 0161 874 7753 to speak to a consultant.